Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jake is 6 Years Old!!

Jake turned 6 years old on November 6th. He was sooo excited for his Birthday and now that he is finally 6, he loves telling people he is 6. He is such a riot. These are a few words I would use to describe Jake. Jake is an extraordinary, loving, kind, spiritual, smart, teachable, hard worker, unselfish, beautiful spirit, handsome and sweet little boy. They really don't come much better then our little Jake. Happy Birthday Jake!! We love you!
Here is Jake opening his presents before school. Jake is the funnest kid to give presents to, he gets excited for EVERYTHING and will give you the biggest hug and a ton of thank yous.

Here is Jake with his new presents!!!

Jake's kindergarten class celebrated Jake's birthday. They call it his "special day". We had to put together a scrap book all about Jake and make a mobile with pictures of Jake that they hang from the ceiling. We also brought donuts (Jake's favorite treat) to share with the class.


In the afternoon we had 12 of Jake's friends come over for a Bakugan Birthday Party. It was a very simple party but still lots of fun. We played duck duck goose, musical chairs, bingo, decorated cup cakes, ate pizza and had a pinata.


Do you love my cup cake cake I made? LOL!! I am so talented!!!


I put Heather in charge of taking pictures and she did great! Thank you Heather for all your help!!!


Because we handed out "Bakugan" invitations, almost everyone of Jake's friends gave him Bakugans. It was hilarious, if I remember right he was given over twenty new Bakugans. Jake was of course thrilled as these are his favorite toys. He was definitely in Bakugan Heaven. (It also helped that Walmart had a huge Bakugan sale. LOL!)

Here is Jake hitting the pinata. How smart am I? I filled the pinata and treat bags with all of Jake and Courtney's Halloween candy!! The crazy thing is, Jake and Coco have so much candy from Halloween that they didn't even notice that I took almost half of it!!

My parents showed up at the end of the party, Jake opened MORE presents and then played with his presents the rest of the evening. And I quote Jake... "This was the best Birthday EVER".

Happy Birthday Jake!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Sarah I agree with you! Those really are GREAT pics!! Ha! Ha! I had fun doing it, and was glad to help!! Jake really is the cutest kid ever!!! So full of life and ENTHUSIASM for EVERYTHING!!! I just can't believe he's SIX! Where is the time going??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, SUPER mom! Cute cupcakes for a cake...and what a LONG table full of so many friends...looked like a huge success of a party! Sounds like he got spoiled!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!