Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!!
Photobucket
Jake & Coco woke up to a red breakfast and presents.


Photobucket

Jake and Court were super excited as we surprised them with presents. I love surprises!!!


Photobucket

Jake with his new Joker Imaginext fun house and Courtney with her new Barbie lap top.


Valentines weekend was a blast. It started with Jake having a fun Valentine Kindergarten party on Friday. I can not believe the candy he brought home, it almost felt like Halloween!! Scott and I celebrated Valentines Day on both Friday and Saturday. (Thanks Scott XOXO). And Sunday we celebrated Valentines day with Jake & Coco. Again, Valentines weekend was a blast!

Photobucket

My Mom made a fun and delicious Valentines meal for our Sunday dinner. It involved heart shaped meat loaf, pink jello, heart shaped bread, red drinks, etc.. The kids thought it was so fun!!! Thanks again Mom!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Valentines breakfast/dinners....we learned from the best, mom's dinner sounded so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures!! I'm glad you carried on mom's tradition too, about red breakfast's! Good memories of US growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!