Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boating

My brother in-law Tommy keeps bugging me about posting pictures of our recent boating trip.If he knew how far behind I am on all my summer adventures he'd leave me alone. But because he's family and I actually really do like him - here are the pictures.


p.s. Tommy, next time bring your own camera.

Photobucket


Courtney enjoying her Uncle Dave's awesome boat. Thanks again Dave and Jen for the fun evening, we had a blast!



Photobucket


My nine year old niece Jacque swinging like Tarzan



Photobucket
Go Jake!




Photobucket


Four year old Tyler forgot to let go the first time and ended up landing in the shallow end, thankfully he wasn't hurt. The second time he did it perfect. Go Ty!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








Photobucket


Jake knee boarding!



Photobucket



No hands!!


Photobucket


My sister in-law Jen and her baby Sophia



Photobucket




Photobucket


Go Tommy!!



Photobucket




Photobucket


Jude and Jaycee


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jake looks great on a knee board! How fun! It is still raining...I miss summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a super fun time! Jake is awesome on the board too!

    PS Were you ever able to get into my blog? if not, send me the email you want to log in with and I will send you another invite.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!