Friday, November 4, 2011

Courtney's 4!!!

Our little Courtney is 4 year's old!!


Photobucket
Saturday morning we had 6 of Courtney's little girl friends over for a princess party. They all came dressed up as princesses. We painted nails, made princess magic wands and of course had cupcakes. All of the girls were so well behaved and all so darling.



The only down side of the entire party is that I lost every picture I took except for one. I took a ton of pictures but sadly my camera somehow deleted them? Along with half the pictures on my camera including the recent Halloween parties we'd been to. I was extremely upset but I'm slowly getting over it. I'm just thankful for the one picture I have especially because it's a super cute one!



Photobucket



Courtney with her little girl friends. Are they not the cutest little girls ever!!!




Photobucket



Logan and Jake were my big helpers at the party.




Photobucket


Sunday we had Scott's and my family over for a family birthday party. My Mom brought over this cute princess cut out. I had also taken a picture with all of Courtney's friends but like I told you - it's gone :(



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Halloween morning and Courtney's real Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!