Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Summer Fun in June

Courtney and Jake played Baseball and T-Ball this year. It was busy as they each had games twice a week. But they both had a ton of fun so in the end it was worth it. I have the coolest picture of Jake playing Baseball that I'll post in a bit. Here are a few cute pictures of Court with her all girl team. All the girls on her team were from our neighborhood so again she had a ton of fun. Photobucket Photobucket My kids are little fishes and love, love, love to swim. Already this year we've swam at Lindsey's pool a few times, Roy Aquatic Pool twice, our neighbor Travis's parents pool, Willard Bay and it's only June. Photobucket This is my happy place!!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The Cole family and I had a garage sale in Clinton. It was a ton of fun but soooo much work and sadly this year I didn't make a lot of money. Was it worth all the work?? Not sure?? But in the end it was fun hanging out with my sister in-laws and brother in-laws and I got rid of lot of Junk so maybe it was worth it. Ask Jake and he has a totally different story- he had a blast as he made $12. 50! Go Jake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!