Monday, December 10, 2012

First posting of our new baby

 I figure it's about time that I get back on my blog and start posting pictures.  I do wonder..do people still read blogs or is it all Facebook and InstaGram now? I don't even know if anyone still reads my blog especially since I'm so slow at posting my posts. But, I'm still determined to continue posting, if only for journal and scrapbook purposes. 

Anyway, I'm excited to post my first pictures of our new little baby, Cru.  He's now almost two and a half months old. We absolutely adore him, especially his big brother and sister. I'll admit it was quite a shock to start all over again with a baby, we thought we were prepared but we weren't. Let's be honest..babies are hard.  But after a month we started getting the hang of it, started getting a little more sleep and now we feel like we're old pros. lol.  Ok, not really but at least we can now say we're having fun as we Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see some pictures of Cru! He is adorable! Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet adorable baby. Congratulations to you and your family. Keep the blog posts coming, I read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, It is so great to see your sweet baby and family! They are sure growing! I love to see them and hear about your happenings. Then we feel connected even from far away. We are glad that life is settling in with a new babe. It definitely is a process! So great to be able to share in that with you.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!