Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update...

A few months ago, I posted the picture below of Court wearing her blessing dress.

Photobucket

Since then, my sister and sister in-law decided to see if their daughter's blessing dresses would still fit their little girls...



Photobucket

Lydia, who is almost 2 years old, wore her blessing dress to church a few weeks ago and was convinced she was a princess. I think she looks gorgeous!!!


Photobucket

Aiva is almost 3 years old and loved wearing her beautiful dress. Beautiful dress and beautiful little girl.


Don't you find this so fascinating? Who would of ever thought?? Love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Lydia's dress! I wish Aiva's wasn't too fancy to wear to church. I'd be too scared it'd get ruined. I've been thinking of seeing if Emma would still fit into hers. Hmmm . . . What a trend you've started!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've started a trend Sarah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!