Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bountiful Fun!!

My cousins, Paul & Kamille and their 3 adorable daughters from Canada, came down for a visit. We had so much fun with them. One evening we went to Bountiful to a park where we built a camp fire and played in the river. A perfect evening!!

Photobucket

Here's the whole gang at the camp fire!
(Scott was in California and my Dad was sick at home with shingles, we missed them both).



Photobucket

Jake and Logan helping their Nana build a fire!



Photobucket

The beautiful river we played in.



Photobucket

Little Elliot!! I couldn't get enough of her cute little face.. She's a doll! Jake loved playing with Elliot, a few days after they had gone home, Jake came to me and said in a really sad voice... "Mom, I'm missing Elliot right now". Too cute eh!



Photobucket

Kamille and little Dawson. Dawson was Court's favorite as she loves babies!!



Photobucket

Trying to take a picture with my Coco.



Photobucket

The wiener roast was hialarious. It was such good experience for Jake and yet quite a funny one... Jake kept complaining about how hungry he was and then became frustrated with having to cook his own food let alone it taking longer than a minute to cook it. Made me realize that I need to have Jake help me in the kitchen more and not use my microwave as much. Spoiled little 20th century kid!!!



Photobucket

I love Court's dirty face and messy hair in this picture :)



To Paul & Kamille: We are totally going to take you up on the offer of staying in your home, most likely it will be next summer but can't wait to see you again. Thanks for the fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that will be so awesome for you to come and stay here! We are obviously very kid friendly and would tour you around our favorite places! We will plan for it for sure!! We will love to have you here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!