Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scott's Mancation

Scott and two of his friends, Miguel and Ered took off to California for what they call a "Mancation". They drove a total of 14 hours to Monterey California to watch the Moto GP races. In laymen's terms... Motorcycle Races. The races were 3 days and from what Scott has told me, he had a blast!

Photobucket

They camped at a campground near the races, everytime I talked to Scott on the phone I either heard loud engine noises or loud music in the background. A band was set up about 100 ft from Scott's tent so each night he fell asleep to really loud music.

Photobucket

The picture is of a guy doing motorcycle tricks. Scott shot a video of it to show me and it's really pretty cool!

Photobucket

Here are some cool shots of the races. Scott has made me watch a few races on TV and it really does amaze me how fast and low these racers get on their bikes. They average about 200 miles per hour.

Photobucket

Crazy eh!!

Photobucket

Scott's favorite racer is Ben Spies from America but sadly he didn't win and ended up coming in 5th place.

Photobucket

More crazy pictures!!

Photobucket

My favorite story of Scott's 'Mancation' were the trailer showers he took. Scott swears they weren't gross but I don't believe him at all. I guess it's a huge truck trailer that is set up with individual shower stalls for people to shower for free. Gross eh!! Lol!!

Photobucket

The last day they watched the final race then drove 9 hours to St. George. They arrived in St. George at 1am and woke up at 6am to drive the last 5 hours home for Scott to get to his family reunion which sadly entailed more camping. Poor guy eh! He was pretty exhausted when he got home but again he had a ton of fun and has already tried talking me into going with him next year. Let me think about it... NO!

Motorcycle Races + Guy friends = The Perfect Mancation!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun, so when is it your turn?:) St. George anyone?

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!