Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swimming

Like most kids, my kids love the water and with this love comes a lot of hot summer days spent at the pool. Here are a few pictures of some of our pool fun!!

Photobucket

Courtney at the Layton Surn N Swim. I love how blue her eyes look in this picture. She's our little California Beach Baby!!



Photobucket

I'm so grateful for my family and especially Heather & Justin who have spent so much time with Jake and Coco in the water this summer. Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a big, big, big, wimp when it comes to water. I have a love hate relationship with it... I love to swim but I hate being cold. So, thankfully I have my family and hubby who seem to never get cold in the water and who are so willing to spend hours playing and swimming with my kids. They're all awesome!!!


Photobucket

We celebrated Logan and my cousin Paul's birthday at the Roy Pool. The Roy Aquatic center is my kids favorite pool!


Photobucket

Justin talked Jake into jumping off the high diving board. I was a little scared watching Jake jump the first time, I had my whole Life Guard mode on... ready to jump in and save him. But Jake did great and had absolutely no problem. Since then, he has probably jumped over 5o times!!


Photobucket

Here is my Canadian cousin Kamille and her little daughter Dawson!



Photobucket

Here's my little dare devil going on the 'fast slide'!!! Justin taught Jake how to go down extra fast and then taught him to skip on the water with his butt (kind of hard to explain). I wish I had taken a video of it as it's quite impressive...maybe next time!!!



Side note: Last night Scott told me that my blog has become really boring, the sad thing is, I couldn't argue with him.. I totally agree. So, I feel I need to apologize about this and tell you I'm sorry for boring you all. Lately I 've been feeling like I'm in a blog rut... I've almost been blogging for a year and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to share, how much I want to share, is my blog for my scrap book purpose only or am I ready to use it more as a journal and share more of me??? So many questions??? So.. in the mean time please bare with me as I continue to post all of my families summer adventures and hopefully by the end of this month I'll have figured out where I want to go with my blog and hopefully start making it more exciting, if not for you.. at least for my husband!! LOl!



2 comments:

  1. Sarah I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your kids are so cute! Hope you are doing well!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your blog is boring, I love following it:) Looks like fun, I also have a fish for a kid so if you ever want to go to the pool give us a call. Wellyn can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!