Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dancing

I decided to start Courtney in dance class this year and the reason I say 'I' is because Scott is still on the fence about it. Mostly he's just not big on paying the monthly fee but I know when he goes to her recital he'll think it's all worth it.

Court is too young to start preschool so I figured why not put her in dance class? Luckily I found a studio that would accept Courtney (she is only 2 years old) and even better the class is in the morning. Her cousin Aiva and neighborhood friend Raini are also in her class so she has a lot of fun.


So far she is loving every second of it. The first day she was super nervous and cried a little but since then she loves it and is always asking me when she can go 'dance'.

Photobucket

Here is Court all ready to go to her first day of Dance Class, as you can see she was super excited.

Photobucket

Here she is at her first dance class, you can see the stress in her eyes. (This picture is off my phone so I apologize how bad it is) Don't all the little girls look so adorable.


Photobucket

Here is Court the following week.

Photobucket

And here is happy Courtney at dance class.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Courtney! I put Gracie in dance young too and she still loves it! The recital is the icing on the cake. I laugh and cry. They are adorable!!!

    Court is a doll!!!!! Love her tiny body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Coco,
    You look beautiful in your dance tutu. I like that it is your favorite color PINK! Lydia likes to dance too, but only in the kitchen. I hope you learn a lot and then you can show us some day. Love you.
    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!