Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Photobucket

I call this picture "Halloween Magic". I can't believe I was able to capture this picture perfect moment of us trick or treating in the rain.


Photobucket

Our little Purple Princess & Rambo


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Here are my drenched little trick or treaters at our ward trunk or treat. In less than 10 minutes these two little munchkins were soaked to the bone. It wasn't just raining it was pooring but Jake & Coco got a ton of candy so they were still happy.

Photobucket

You can tell that Scott was feeling under the weather, poor guy. Here he is at his Mom's where we went to get dry and eat her famous chili before heading out for the real trick or treating.

Photobucket

It was still raining but this time we brought umbrellas. Thankfully it wasn't cold just really, really wet.


Photobucket

Our beautiful Halloween Rainbow. Gorgeous!!!


Photobucket

My sister in-law Elise and her baby monster Emma.

Photobucket

My brother and sister in law (Tommy & Amber) and their little baby Jude.


Photobucket

Jake & Court trick or treating with their cousins Tyler and Aiva


Photobucket

The famous cat tunnel


Photobucket

Court didn't last long trick or treating so I took her back to Grandmas house and Jake stayed with his Uncles to continue his candy quest.


Photobucket

Sorry this picture is so blurry. Here we are trick or treating in my parents neighborhood. The rain thankfully stopped by this time and I have to say with and without the rain it was another fun and successful Halloween. But now I'm stuck with a disgusting amount of candy that I'm trying to figure out what to do with???? Most likely the garbage!!

Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your kids looked so cute in their costumes. That is too bad that it rained...but, that rainbow was BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both looked great! How fun that they got to go trick or treating with all the Cole cousins. Boo for all that rain but yay for all the candy. Keep the chocolate, dump the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was definitely a crazy night for trick-or-treating! I love how Courtney's purple dress turned out. It is way cute! Of course, Jake is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy perfect pictures! Can I borrow that camera? The kids look awesome in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she is already 3 yrs old! I didn't realize her b-day is just a day after mine:) She is so dang cute. BTW I LOVE YOUR BOOTS! You have so much style:)

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!