Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Baby!!

Happy Birthday to our sweet little Courtney who turned 3 on Halloween!!!

Because we trick or treated on Saturday we were able to celebrate Courts Birthday on her Birthday. (We figure we can do this every 7 years)!!!


It was such a fun day!! Courtney was spoiled with presents early in the morning, then lots of attention at church, more presents in the afternoon and then a big family party in the evening.

Photobucket

Photobucket
She opened her little vanity set and said "ooohhh, it is so beautiful"


Photobucket

Here is Courtney playing with one of her presents. I love this picture as it captures her cute little personality. Unbelievable that my baby is 3 years old.


Photobucket


The ironic thing about Court being born on Halloween is she doesn't even like Halloween as everything about the holiday scares her. So knowing we were having both sides of our family over for a birthday party (on Halloween) I had to figure out how to have a "Princess/Hallooween Party". I ended up decorating our Living Room all in pink and setting up this princess table for all of the girl cousins. Then I left the rest of the house in Halloween decor and served everyone else with Halloween plates, napkins etc.. It worked out really great and if I do say so myself I think I'm pretty brilliant. Lol!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Yes we spoil our little princess!


Photobucket


Photobucket

We ended up having a total of 34 people over, it was a little crazy but a fun crazy. I had to take some pictures to document the craziness.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Happy Birthday to our sweet, beautiful, kind, smart, special, loving, funny little girl. We love you Coco!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love her happy smile as she sits at the head of the table with all her girls. What a happy day for her. She looks overjoyed to be the birthday girl. Looked like your party was fabulous...as always!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!