Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake !!!

I can't believe our little Jacob is now 7 years old!!! Happy Birthday Jake!!!

Photobucket

The cute 1st graders eating the donuts we brought to celebrate Jake's B-day!

Photobucket

Here is Jake teaching his class how to make a Pizza. Doesn't he look adorable!!!


Photobucket

Logan & Jake ready to open presents.


This is what Jake wanted to do for his Birthday...

1. Have Logan Sleep Over
2. Open Presents
3. Go to Jeremiah's for breakfast (he loves the scones)
4. Play his first indoor soccer game
5. Go to a movie (without Courtney)
6. Have his Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles & Cousins come over for cake & ice cream

Not too shabby eh!!!


Photobucket

We surprised Jake with a trip to Disneyland!!! He is so so so excited!!! I wish I had video taped his reaction when we told him, it was priceless.

Photobucket

Eating breakfast at Jeremiah's


Photobucket

I think this picture of Court & Logan is adorable!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to our amazing, handsome, smart, loving, kind, helpful, patient, funny, hard working, sweet 7 year old little boy!! We love you Jake!!!

4 comments:

  1. 7 years old--Wow! The cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b-day to Jake!! I remember meeting him the day that I got married. He still so cute! I'd have love to see his face when you told him about Dinsey. You really are doing a great job with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Jake. You are getting sooo big and can do so many awesome things now that you are 7. I love Jeremiah's too. Scones are awesome! Have fun in DISNEY LAND!!! Say hi to Mickey Mouse for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 7! Happy birthday Jake! Have fun in Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!