Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby is almost here!!! YAY!!!

I'm on the final countdown for my due date.  Any day now!!! Yay!! I can't express how excited I am to meet my new baby boy but also selfishly I'm excited to be pain free.  Looking back at the past nine months I can honestly say they've been some of the hardest nine months of my life. I could go on and on and tell you how hard it's been, what i've been through etc.. But I don't want to, what I want to tell you is how truly blessed I've been and how grateful I am for everyone who has helped me.  

 I'll start with my husband (he hates when I'm cheesy but right now I don't care lol) I can't express in enough words how grateful I am for how supportive and patient Scott has been with me, I definitely have not been the easiest person to live with and I know he's been under a lot of stress worrying about me and taking care of me and the kids.  I'm truly grateful for all that he's done, I'm also grateful that he's a faithful priesthood holder as I've needed the power of the priesthood these past months.  Thank you Scott- I love you so much. And thank you for continuing to make me laugh.

I'm grateful for my two kids who have put up with a not so fun Mom. I'm blessed to have two little angels in my life.  

I'm grateful for my family who has helped me with anything I've needed these past nine months, whether it was meals, taking care of my kids, listening to me vent or cry, whatever I've needed they've been their for me.  I don't know how I was so blessed to have been born in such an amazing and loving family.

I'm grateful for my friends who have also been their for me, especially the ones who were pregnant at the same time as me. It's always comforting knowing that you aren't alone.  I honestly don't know how I would of gotten through the first few months of my pregnancy without my friends, I was definitely in a down fall but they helped me get out of it and helped me get moving and helped me start feeling better. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their love, their patience, for making me laugh and for listening to me.  

When I look back on this pregnancy the one thing I will never forget and the one thing I am most grateful for is my Saviors love. He has been beside me the entire time and I know this because I have felt him next to me. I would not of been able to get through a single day had I not had his help.  I prayed daily for him to take away my pain and to make me feel better but he didn't, he gave me something more.  He gave me a stronger testimony of his love, he helped me have more patients, to feel more empathy towards others, he helped me gain a stronger testimony of the scriptures and showed me the power that is within them, he helped me understand better that I need to surrender my life to him, he knows best. He loved me through it all and I know he will always love me. 

In the next few days my life is going to change forever as we welcome a new little spirit into this world. I'll admit I'm a little nervous starting all over, I'm also a little scared about my last hurdle that I have to get through once our baby is born, but I know that I'm not alone and with my Savior next to me, my husband, children, family and my friends support I'll be able to get through what ever else comes my way.



______________________________________________________

 

My friends insisted on throwing me a baby shower. I said no at first as I already have a boy and a girl but they kept insisting and so I finally gave in as long as they called it a Girls Night Out/Baby Shower. They reserved the top floor of Roosters Restaurant and it ended up being a ton of fun. I hate, hate being center of attention but I survived. Lol!!! Thank you to everyone who came. It was so much fun and you all definitely spoiled me way too much!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Jake and Courtney were sooo excited to see their little brothers new things!! Too fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!