Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HOUSE FOR SALE!!!!


Do you love it?????

Just a quick explanation of the pictures below...... This is Laura & Tyson's home. They have recently moved to Oklahoma & unfortunately their home here in Utah has not sold. They obviously had to bring their furniture with them, which unfortunately leaves their house empty. With this crazy housing market & trying to figure out how we can help, Heather & I came up with the idea of staging their home. So, with a lot of planning, borrowing & creativity, this is the end product. It was a lot of work as Heather & I had to move all the furniture by our selves but it was soooooooo much fun!!! We felt like we were on an HGTV episode!!!!

We are both thrilled with the end product. I just wish I had taken some before pictures so I could show the Before & After. Oh well.. hope you like!!!


The couch is from Mom & Dads basement with my old couch covers. The carpet is from Margaret Coles' house (my mother in-law), Heather bought the coffee table from the DI for $10 and refinished it. The decorations are from both my Moms house & my house.


Jake is standing in the front entrance!!! Looks great eh!!!















Courtney is sitting in the master bedroom. Look familiar?? Heather volunteered her bed & entire bedroom set. Poor thing is now sleeping on a single mattress on the floor of her bedroom. This was completely her idea and she has not complained once, she says it is totally worth it!! (We are still looking for a picture to go above the head board).



Jake is standing in the kitchen. I found the table on KSL for only $50. Heather & I drove to Kaysville to a Trailer Park to buy it. It was quite the adventure, a little scary & creepy but totally worth it. It looks like the table was made for this kitchen!!!












Nothing too exciting in this picture, just some pretty decorations to brighten the Kitchen!!



(I forgot to take a picture of the bathroom. We bought a shower curtain & new towels. It also looks awesome. I'll post it another time).


I had so much fun staging this home. So much fun that I am trying to figure out how I can do it again???? Do I know anyone else who is selling their home???? Do they need my help???? I will have to ponder this.........


XOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. hahaha
    You really should go into interior design. You are soo good at it.
    Where is the outside picture of the home?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!! TIMES A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

    You guys put SOOOO much time, money and effort into this. I don't know what to say except for THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

    You have no idea how much it means to me. I wish I could be there to help, I know it was a ton of work.

    Tyson's first comment was, "Why didn't it look like that when we lived there?"

    Hopefully it will get sold quickly now, thanks to my sisters!!!!!

    WOW! You really should have gone into interior decorating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!! it's Danielle, you guys did a great job staging this home! You can come and redecorate my house!! I need some serious help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! You really should stage homes Sarah! Hmmm . . . wanna start with mine?? Hehe. Cute kids, too, by the way. Do they come with the house? Just kidding! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!