Saturday, August 15, 2009

What To Say???

This is my very first post so please bare with me. I haven't quite figured out what I want to write on my blog? How much detail do I want to write? Is this going to be the kind of blog where I portray myself to be the perfect Mom and Wife. LOL!!! Totally kidding!!! Am I going to be completely honest and go by the motto this is me and my crazy life ... take me as I am? Am I going to use this as my journal? AAHHH so many questions!!! No answers!!!

Right now I am going to let future Sarah figure this out!!

In the mean time life is great! We have two major count downs. 1 day until Logan arrives home from Alaska (Logan is Jakes cousin/best friend and has been gone for 7 looooong weeks) and 15 days until my baby goes to Kindergarten. Kindergarten marks big changes in our lives!! I will keep you posted on all of them as they happen.

Enjoy the pictures below of some of our fun filled summer adventures.

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. You have a blog - Hooray!!! If you forgot, ours is mikeandelise.blogspot.com so you can add me to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha
    Besides talking and e-mailing all week now I can stalk you through your blog. hahahaha
    I LOVE IT!!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!