Monday, October 26, 2009

Canadian Wedding

My Dad, sister Heather & myself went on a road trip to Canada to attend my Cousin Katherine's wedding. It was a quick trip but we had a blast. Way more fun driving 11 hours in the car without kids. LOL!!! We had a great time staying at my Aunt Gayla's house and visiting with family from both sides. Thank you to all of them for the fun visits & yummy food. Below are some highlights of the wedding. Enjoy the pictures.
My beautiful twin cousins. Katherine the bride and her sister Camellia who is getting married in 6 weeks. How fun is that????

My sister Heather holding my cousins Paul & Kamile's little girl Dawsen. First time I met her, sooo cute!

Of course we were not surprised that the Canadian weather was Canadian weather. Snowy & windy. This is Katherine and her husband Chris, his brother and Camellia outside the Cardston Alberta temple. I always thought I was going to be married in this temple, but of course this did not happen. It was so special to witness a marriage sealing in this beautiful temple.
Chris & Katherine with Katherine's brother Nathan.

Thankfully Heather was around the entire day to re-do Katherine's hair. With the wind & snow it was crazy. I was put in charge of make up and we all had so much fun as we were able to visit early in the morning and throughout the day.

My Cousin Kamille with her two little girls Elliet & Kyndel (hope I am spelling these right). Elliet just barely turned 3 but is the same size as my almost 2 year old Coco, she is soooo tiny.

Katherine was glowing the entire day, I have never seen her so happy. Chris is perfect for her and I am so happy for both of them. I love you Katherine!!!!

---------

I wish I had more pictures to share but I was in charge of taking pictures with Aunt Bev's camera so my camera was neglected for most of the day. It was a beautiful & special day and I am so thankful everything worked out and I was able to be there.

I have to mention this.. at the reception they served roast beef. Can you believe this, a full out roast beef dinner with salad, potatoes etc... I had totally forgotten that Canadian weddings serve dinners at the reception. WOW and soooo yummy!!! Yeah to Canada weddings!!!



This is Heather & I visiting my Grandma Woolf. She is living in a nursing home. She doesn't remember us butshe is still so fun to talk to. I have to brag about my Grandmas skin, she is 90 years old and hardly has any wrinkles. She has the most beautiful tight, non blemished skin I have ever seen, it is flawless! She is beautiful! I pray that some of her genes were passed down to me LOL!!! I love you Grandma!!

3 comments:

  1. Katherine looked beaUtiful!!! Wow!!! Her dress, hair, smile..etc. The church decorations looked so fancy too. Cute new top Sarah, I like it. Sweet sweet Grandma Woolf. She is looking older, but still very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures you put up!! Katherine is so beautiful, in pictures she does look even more like a movie star, or a princess, thanks to the amazing team helping out with that. Every Bride deserves that on her special day. You guys are so awesome!! (Oh, and the girls names are Kyndal, Elliette and Dawsyn, no one will spell them right, but I love them that way!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Weddings. Looks like a great one. Even for a Canadian. hahaha
    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!