Saturday, December 5, 2009

FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER

Merry Christmas!!!

This is why you never tell Coco to say 'cheese' before taking a picture. LOL!!


Ok, so funny story. The other day Jake got off the bus and I could tell by his face he was upset. As he got closer to me his eyes started to tear up and by the time he reached me he was sobbing. He held onto my neck and cried for a long time. I was thinking someone had been mean to him, or he was hurt?? When he finally calmed down enough to tell me what was wrong, I had to do my best not to laugh. This is what happened...He had made a magic wand at school and someone told him that it was a REAL magic wand. But his magic wand some how broke on the bus and now he will never know if it was really magic. I asked him what he was going to do with his magic wand (had it worked) and he said "I was going to make a Chicken Garlic Pizza for dinner with it". (his favorite food) Oh the innocence of a child.


Here are my kids helping decorate the tree. Courtney loved every second of it, she kept saying over and over "lights, lights, lights".

It took Courtney 3 days until she would go near this Snowman. She's still a little scared of it but she at least will be in the same room with it. As you can tell she wasn't too happy taking this picture. And yes, I do have fun torturing my child. LOL!!!

I found Courtney like this a few days ago. She put on her dress up clothes all by herself and she was sooo proud of herself. She kept asking me to take more pictures.


This is Jake trying out another smile. I don't know what he is doing but every time I take a picture he is smiling some different kind of goofy smile. Weird and yet funny. I am hoping this is just a short phase.


My two beautiful children. (again, check out Jakes smile, what the?? Lol!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    How are you? Love all the fun updates! Courtney is one GORGEOUS girl! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you have good looking kids....I love that Coco likes dress up clothes. Her cheese face is HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of your kids has such a fun and yet strong personality. I love it. coco's face hilarous and the magic wand haha. Maybe his Mom will make the chicken garic pizza someday soon huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe how big Jake is getting. He looks like a little man! And Courtney is so cute!! I can't wait to see them again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that story about Jake's magic wand made me laugh! So, so cute! That's one of those you'll have to remember to retell him years down the road. Love the pictures of Court. She's so photogenic and so beautiful! I have to say . . . I'm still so jealous of her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!