Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

The past few weeks I have not felt well which results in me not updating my blog. (Sorry Aunt Bev!!) But now that Christmas season has arrived and I already have fun stories & pictures I want to record, I figure I better do a quick Thanksgiving update so I don't get too far behind.


I am sad that I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving day, again I was feeling pretty rotten and didn't even think to get my camera out. We spent most of the day at my Mom's house (Thank you Mom for the delicious meal!!). My parents set up the house with an extra TV for the Wii, football upstairs and ping pong down stairs as well as a fun Thanksgiving Bingo for the kids. It was a picture perfect day (except for me feeling rotten LOL!!). Again, thank you Mom & Dad for a wonderful Thanksgiving. You spoil us as always.


In the evening we headed over to Scott's parents home where we enjoyed more delicious food. I had fun playing games with the girls, Jake & Coco had a blast playing with their cousins and Scott enjoyed hanging out with his brothers. He also had fun playing foot ball with his brothers and friends earlier in the day & thankfully no one was injured just sore. LOL!! A big thank you to Margaret and Larry for a wonderful Thanksgiving at their house.


We are extremely blessed & spoiled to live close to both our families and to be able to share this fun Holiday with all of them. (Except for Laura & Tyson who we missed a lot)

Here are my children dressed up as an Indian & Pilgrim.


Jake's kindergarten class had a fun Thanksgiving day celebration. It was held in the gym where they took turns going from station to station learning all about Thanksgiving. They made Indian hats, sat in a real Tee pee, shot turkeys with a bow & arrow (picture above) learned how to grind corn etc...


Here is Jake with his good friend Tayt.

The day after Thanksgiving my Mom & Dad treated our whole family to Laser Tag. I stayed with Courtney but Jake & Scott had soooo much fun. Thank you Mom & Dad!!


Here is Coco with her Aunt Heather (my sister). They are the best of buddies, Courtney adores her. The other night Court woke up calling out for Heather, how cute is that???


This is what Courtney did while all the big kids played Laser Tag.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had fun! It is always nice to visit family and have a nice meal prepared for you!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!