Sunday, December 12, 2010

My new adventure

My new adventure... A few months ago, my sister in-law started selling really cute Pettiskirts and gorgeous hand made hats. She asked me to help her with the finances (I love working with money). I helped her set up pay pal, helped record the money etc.. I've also lent her Courtney a few times to model the pettiskirts. Because I've had so much fun helping my sister in-law, she's asked me to join her - be her business partner. I no longer have my Young Women calling (see later post) which has freed up a lot of my time so I feel like it's a good time right now to try something new in my life. Plus, I'm an easy partner to bring in because the name of her company is Cole Couture. How perfect is that, eh!

Just a small side note: This little adventure is only a hobby for us. My sister in-law's ultimate goal when she started, was to find away for herself and other Moms to be able to afford these skirts. As long as we make enough money to put in a new order, we're good. It's really just for fun and if by chance we make a little money than that would be a fun bonus (but highly unlikely. lol) !!!

Right now we're having a Christmas Sale on the Pettiskirts. The Pettiskirts are regularly $20.00 but right now they are $15.00. Below is what we have in stock right now, if anyone's interetested in a skirt please go ahead and e-mail me at
colecoutureboutique@yahoo.com or if you have my phone number feel free to call or text me.


Photobucket

This gorgeous Black and White Pettiskirt is available in size Small & Medium

Size Small fits: infant to 3 year olds

Size Large fits: age 5 to 8

Photobucket

The Cream is my favorite. We have it available in Medium & Large

Size Medium fits: ages 3-5
Size Large fits: ages 5-8


Photobucket

The Red and Black is available in Small & Medium


Small fits: infant to age 3
Medium fits: age 3 to age 5



*Courtney is 3 years old and she can wear every size, it just depends if you want the skirt to be high and fluffly (like a tutu) or to hang low at the knees or below the knees.


Wish me luck on my new adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable. You will do great!!
    Saw Court on Sunday. She is going to be one adorable Sunbeam. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!