Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

I can't believe it's the middle of December and I'm posting Thanksgiving. Crazy how fast the time goes!!!

Anyway, here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving. I've come to conclusion that Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday. I love spending the entire day with family; playing games, visiting, and of course eating delicious food. And who doesn't love the four day weekend!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

This year we were at the Cole's. It was crowded and noisy but we ate delicious food and had a ton of fun!! In the evening we went to my Mom's house for Turkey Buns. We're quite spoiled that our parents live two minutes apart from each other.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Courtney with her cousin Jane. I love this picture!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last photo too, what cuties, oh and those paper plates are just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!