Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Scary Santa

Last week we went and saw the lights at Willard Bay. Santa Clause was there and of course the kids were really excited to see him. We took lots of pictures but it wasn't until I got home and looked at the pictures that I realized this was the creepiest Santa I've ever seen. Check it out for yourself and make sure
to look at his eyes... creepy!!!

Photobucket

I call this picture;

'Does not like kids Santa'


Photobucket
This is 'Crazy Eyes Santa' or as Scott put it

'Stay Away From My Kid Santa'


Photobucket

'Holding my kid too tight Santa'


Photobucket

'Don't want to know what you're thinking Santa'



Photobucket

And the final one is;

'I like Justin Head Santa'


Do you not agree with me? Serioulsy creepy, eh. Instead of looking like a happy, jolly Santa, he looks like a serial killer!

Ok, with all kidding aside, Jake and Court were so cute with Santa. Court was too scared to sit on his lap but not too scared to tell him all 15 toys she wants for Christmas, she went on and on, it was hilarious. Jake also chose not to sit on Santas lap and now after seeing the pictures, I'm very glad he didn't.

After Santa we went on the sleigh ride and enjoyed seeing the lights up close. The lights were of course amazing. Courtney's favorite was Tinker Bell and Jake's favorite was the Reindeer jumping and falling.


Photobucket

Waiting for the Sleigh Ride

Photobucket

On the Sleigh Ride

Photobucket

Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! That is a creepy Santa! I love the hat on you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHH! Going tonight but after seeing those pics we might just skip this Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh....I don't know if I can handle looking at your blog and all the family fun you are having without me....but THEN the Santa comments made me laugh, so I am glad I kept looking. :) HILARIOUS! I think he looks really young, like 20 or 30's young, which is creepy to play Santa.....too funny! Good times! Great photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, maybe not that young, but not an old man. PS. Coco looks super cute in the "waiting for the sleigh ride" photo....and I think you should make Mom a new headband or shaggy hat.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!