Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Eve

We started off Christmas Eve with our family tradition of breakfast at Jeremiahs. Yum!! We then went and saw the movie 'Tangled' with all of my family, arriving home from the movie we got the best Christmas Eve present ever - My sister Laura, Tyson & Lydia - all the way from Oklahoma!!!

Photobucket

This year we celebrated Christmas Eve at my parents house - Along with my Mom & Dad and my two sisters and their families we also had my Aunt Gayla & Uncle Terry who are from Canada but serving an LDS mission on Temple Square. We had my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Jim and the Osenbach family. My sister Heather invited one of her friends to join us and Justin invited one of his friends - so we definitely had a full house but it was a blast!

Photobucket

Scott relieved to have his favorite Brother in-law back (if only for a few days)!!!


Photobucket

Family Fun!!!

Photobucket

Playing Christmas Eve Games!!!

Photobucket

Hyper Jake & Logan


Photobucket

Photobucket

Our annual Christmas Eve concert. Courtney singing 'You Better Watch Out'.

Photobucket

Heather and Justin singing a medley of Christmas carols.


Photobucket

I can't remember what Lydia sang but I do remember it was darling.


Photobucket

The kids putting on the Nativity for the adults.


Photobucket

New Pajama Picture


Photobucket

Jake and Coco with Santa's cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!