Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Years - 2011!

About five years ago I was a New Years Humbug. I didn't like New Years at all, I always felt like there was too much pressure to have fun and you could never live up to it. But everything changed when we started our annual New Years Party with the Cole's. It probably sounds boring to others- but it works for us and we have a blast. We put the kids to sleep upstairs and the rest of the night we eat food, play games and we laugh - a lot. This year Laura and Tyson joined us and this added to the fun!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Can you say 'Yum'!!

Photobucket

Along with our huge pizza we had chicken wings, chips and dip, cookies, apple dip, etc.. you get the picture. A party isn't a party unless you have a ton of food!!! And we did!

Photobucket


Photobucket

The majority of the night we played the Kinect - it's a blast using your body as the controler and it's a great work out!

Photobucket

As you can tell we laughed - a lot!!


Photobucket

Our favorite was the Dance off - who would of thought we were all such awesome dancers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After midnight Elise passed out on the floor - like literaly fell asleep like this. We couldn't stop laughing.

Happy New Years!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Love it:) Hey I made my blog private, text me your email so I can add you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun night....I wrote all about Lydia's "first sleepover" in her journal. :) Good times!!! Good times!!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!