Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Day

Jake woke up at 7am Christmas morning and Scott made the not so great decission to wake up Courtney (thankfully she took a nap later in the day).

Photobucket

Our kids are at such a fun stage. Jake believes 100% and Courtney's learning and figuring out the whole Christmas thing. It was magical watching them come down the stairs and seeing their presents.

Photobucket

Jake with his presents.

Photobucket

For the entire month of December when anyone asked Courtney what she wanted for Christmas she would rattle off a list of about 15 or more things she wanted. Each time it was always the same so I have to admit I was a little worried what she would do when she realized that she didn't get everything on her list. As usual my worrying was for nothing because she did nothing and said nothing. She was just so excited over what she did get. Silly me.

Photobucket

Jake asked Santa for Indiana Jones II X-box game. Jake also received a motorized scooter, Uno Atack, cars, a sports water bottle, clothes, How To Train A Dragon DVD, etc...



Photobucket

Courtney asked Santa for Crowns, necklaces and bracelets. She also received a doll, stroller, barbie priness, barbie princess movie, new clothes, make up, a doll bath, doll bed. (I love garage sales!!! lol!)


Photobucket

Scott loves to buy one big surprise gift all by himself, this year he bought us the Kinect. For my Aunts who probably have never heard of it, it's like the Wii but without the controls. The computer scans your body and what ever you do the person in the game will do. It's really quite fascinating to see how far technology has come. Jake was so surprised and so excited. The best part is when your kid is playing video games he's not sitting on the couch he's running, jumping and always moving. Some of the games are seriously a work out. My favorite game is the Dance Revolution. So much fun!!! (but that's a whole other post).


Photobucket

After opening presents at our house we headed to my parents house to open more presents.

Photobucket

I love this cute picture of my Mom & Dad.


Photobucket

Christmas Fun! On the top right hand side is a picture of my Christmas present. A Vitamix Blender!! (see future post)


Photobucket

Logan also received a scooter. I can't believe how beautiful and warm Christmas Day was!

Photobucket


Photobucket

My Aunt Beverly sent us these Canadian Mittens. They are the exact mittens that were used at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver Canada. Thank you Aunt Bev, they are so awesome!!!

I'm sad to say that I didn't take a single picture of Christmas at the Coles. After a yummy lunch at my Mom's house we went to Scott's parents house where we spent the rest of the day and evening with Scott's family. I guess I had gotten so use to Laura taking all of the pictures that honestly it didn't even cross my mind to get my camera out. How pathetic eh!!

Anyway, we had a fabulous Christmas with the Coles. Like always it was noisy, crowded and hectic but the food was delicious and it too was a blast!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!