Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Best Birthday Ever - Part 1

I never thought I'd say this but so far I have really enjoyed being thirty. As you probably remember, last year I was completely terrified to hit this mile stone but a year has gone by and I don' t know how to explain it but I've really, really liked being thirty. My friends and I have had many long talks about how we feel that something really does change in you when you turn thirty. For me the biggest change has been accepting myself. I feel like I'm more me, I'm more comfortable in my skin, I'm more confident in who I am, I feel like I'm really getting to know me - all the stuff I use to worry about just doesn't matter to me as much. So, now that I'm officially thirty one, my new attitude is to own it and love it!!


And, in all honesty I have nothing to complain about. I'm sincerely grateful for all that I'm blessed with, I'm grateful for my beautiful children, for my husband whom I adore, for my family, my friends, I'm grateful for me (even with all my imperfections) and I'm grateful for my amazing life - all 31 years of it!


Photobucket

My birthday was about a month ago and I have to say that I had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I'm not usually a birthday person - I don't mind them as long as I don't get a lot of attention. I'm completely happy with Scott taking me out to dinner and a movie and of course presents. Who doesn't like presents??


This year Jake planned my entire birthday day!!! He and Court took me out to breakfast at Jeremiah's for scones. We then played miniature golf (he wanted to take me to a movie but we couldn't find one that Court would like) and went to a park. Jake offered to take care of Court so I could have a birthday nap and later that night we went swimming with the Cole family and had birthday cake. Perfect plan and a perfect birthday! Thanks Jake!!


Photobucket


These are some picture's of us swimming.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


My niece Sophia Dunyon. Such a cutie :)


Photobucket


Here we are miniature golfing.



Photobucket


This picture was taken a few days before at my Mom's house where we celebrated my Birthday with my family. This is my favorite cake- Pineapple Cake!!! Yummy!


A few days later I continued my Birthday celebation with my girl friends in Park City.



To be continued ...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their pool! How FUN! You did have an amazing birthday this year! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!