Saturday, August 20, 2011

Swim, swim, swim!

I can't believe the summer is nearing to an end. I knew it was going to go by fast but not this fast. Crazy! My goal this summer was to try to make every day fun and exciting. Or, at least do one fun activity each day. The first week of summer I was really creative finding fun activities to do but by the second week of summer the only idea I could think of was swimming. And the 3rd week and the 4th week and the 5th week etc.. You get the picture; we swam and swam and swam. We went to Willard Bay, Ogden Athletic Club, Lindsey's Pool, Roy Aquatic Center,Bear Lake, Wolf Creek, North Ogden pool, Pine View etc.. You name it we swam it.Thankfully my kids love to swim and I love to swim (as long as the water isn't too cold). Here's some random pictures of some of our many swimming adventures.



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Below are pictures of my new favorite place, my friend Lindsey's parents pool. It's in Huntsville and as you can see from the pictures it has the most beautiful view. We've been going at least once a week - I always get excited when I get the call that we're going swimming. I can't even explain the peace I feel when I'm sitting by this beautiful pool with the most amazing view, with some of my dearest best friends and watching my kids swim and play. It really doesn't get much better. Thank you Lindsey for making this summer extra fun!!



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



I had to throw this picture in - Courtney with her friend Sydney. They usually choose Barbies over swimming. Sooo cute!!






I'll post pictures later of my kids tan lines - they are hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Saw this forever ago- just now commenting. That VIEW at the pool is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. GORGEOUS! I want to live there!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!