Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random

Excuse the randomness. Just need to update a few things.



Here is a picture of the new trees I got for my Birthday. My Birthday is in July so I had to wait until September to actually get them. I am so excited!! Thank you Mom & Dad!


This is my Snow fountain cherry tree. Scott says it looks like it's dying but I called the nursery & they said sometimes trees go into shock. Fingers crossed!

These are my very first trees I have ever owned. We didn't live in Clinton long enough to plant any. I am learning so much & loving it. Can't wait to plant more trees & bushes in the spring.



Mom & Dad took us miniature golfing on Labour Day. Had a blast! After the fun adventure of miniature golf we went to Emily's house for a yummy picnic.









Scott teaching Court to golf. She loved it!

















Jake started Soccer this past weekend. Jake is on the 'Bumble Bee Transformer' team.

One of Jake's teammates is in his kindergarten class & another one is in his primary class. Jake is way excited about this.
Jake did awesome for his first game of the year. 5 Goals!!!

It's going to be a way fun soccer season!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Our cherry tree almost died. haha
    It's starting to revive. Good luck with yours.
    Your yard looks great. I bet Scott is glad summer is almost over....No more yard work for at least at least 6 months. haha

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!