Sunday, September 6, 2009

PLAY BALL!

This past Friday, Scott's work sponsored the Ogden Raptors base ball game. Scott's boss asked him if he would throw the first pitch. The funny thing is my Mom and Dad had already planned to take my Aunt Sharon & Uncle Jim to the game. Once Heather heard about Scott she, Justin & Logan jumped on board so Scott ended up with a big cheering section. When I asked Scott why he was chosen to do this, he just shrugged his shoulders and replied "I'm the only one that they thought could throw the ball to home plate". Nice pun on the guys he works with. Hahaha! Scott joked about throwing the ball under hand or throwing it like a girl, but when it came down to crunch time he did awesome!

Here are a few pictures of us & the family at the game!!!















Above is Courtney showing us her surprise face.


Court was obsessed with Oggie the Dinosaur mascot. She loved watching him from a distant but as soon as he started coming towards her she started whimpering and got very nervous. Was hilarious to watch.

(For some reason the pictures of Jake & Logan would not down load. They were there and having a ton of fun).


Okay, so a quick update on Jake.... We made it through the first week of school! YEAH!!! Longest week of my life. The week sums up like this; lots of tears but also lots of talks, encouragement, baby steps, a visit with his teacher and a few bribes. By Friday Jake made it through the day doing everything by himself & with no tears. We are so proud of him. Now onto week two... wish us Luck!!!

Funny story.. Jake came home and told me how his friend Hunter was telling him that he thought a girl on the bus was HOT. Jake told me that he replied back "No she's not, she's not sitting in the sun"!!! I smiled really big but I did not laugh until Jake had left the room!! My sweet innocent little boy
!!

2 comments:

  1. I literally laughed out loud when I saw Courts face...such a ham. She doesn't look very surprised, I think it is more of a tortured expression. None the less, so stinkin' cute!!!
    Glad Scott's pitch made it to home plate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha
    Love Scott's remarks as to why he was supposedly chosen to throw the first pitch.
    Looks like you had a great time. You and Scott are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!