Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally my last Christmas Post!!! CHRISTMAS DAY!

Seriously, I can't believe it's January 8th and I'm still blogging about Christmas, pathetic and sooooo boring for who ever reads my blog. I apologize and I promise this is my last Christmas post.

Poor Jake woke up around 3 am Christmas morning with a tummy ache and fever. It was four long hours for our little Jake as he waited for Christmas morning. He was feeling sick, was not able to sleep AND excited to open presents...Torture.


When Christmas morning finally arrived, Jake had a ton of fun opening his presents, he was excited and happy but a little mellow. We could tell he really wasn't feeling well.


Of all days for him to be sick :(


My Mom & Dad came over to watch Jake & Coco open presents. It was fun having them there and a big thank you to my Dad for taking pictures (by the way Dad, I need to get those off your camera).


Courtney was so cute opening her presents, she would take her time unwrapping each gift and then insist on playing with what ever she had opened.

My sweet sick little boy, look at his pale skin. So sad. The next day Jake came to me and said "Mom, why was I sick on Christmas? This was my only Christmas that I will be 6, that's not fair". I totally agreed with him, not fair at all but luckily I was able to cheer him up when I reminded him that he will have another Christmas when he is 7 then 8, 9, 10, 11...



Jake with all his presents.


Scott bought this Jacket for Jake, I'll have to take a picture and post it of the two of them wearing their leather jackets, they are now twiners.


After opening presents at our house, we visited Scott's parents which was a blast, it's always fun spending time with them before the whole family gets there and the craziness begins. LOL!



Coco with Nana (my Mom).



We then headed to my parents house where we opened more presents. (It's convenient when our parents houses are close to each other. Takes us 1 minute to drive back and forth).

Court & Lydia playing with their new toys.

Christmas evening the plan was to head back to Scott's parents house to see the rest of his family but Jake was just too sick so he and I stayed at my Mom's. I was really sad missing Christmas at the Cole's and Jake was devastated but we're glad that Scott & Coco had fun and like I told Jake there is always next year... !!!

Jake started to perk up by the end of the day and thankfully he had a good hour or more playing with Logan and his new toys. We slept over at my Mom's house which was really fun as Laura, Tyson & Heather were all there. It was a perfect way to end Christmas.


Merry Christmas '09


(Here are just a few more pictures I found)

Photobucket
Courtney playing with the vanity Nana & Grand Dad gave her.


Photobucket
Grand Dad, Lydia & Nana



Photobucket
Jake, Laura (my sister) & Logan



Photobucket
Coco & Jake had so much fun with Twister (day after Christmas)



Photobucket
Nana reading Logan, Coco & Jake a story (day after Christmas)

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all the Christmas pictures. I just can't get enough of blogs. I feel like I am looking through a window into others lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the love that you guys have for each other. I have always admire that for your family. Sarah reading and seeing the pictures made me remember the Christmas in my house or in Glenn's parents place (when we have had the chance to be with them) You just made me homesick of being close to family.:S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! The ones of Jake sick are sad, Christmas is NOT the day to be sick, poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!