Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New & Better Family Pictures

My Mom was finally able to get us all together for family pictures. This has been a two year undertaking as we all griped, couldn't find time and griped some more. But we finally did it, or should I say she finally made us do it and in the end, we thank her for her persistance & nagging. Totally kidding about the nagging... but honestly, we are really grateful she put this all together. Thank you Mom, they turned out beautiful!!

Photobucket
In between taking the big family picture we took small family pictures and some individuals. I'm happy to say that this time around, unlike our last adventure, was so much better. Scott was less ornery, the kids were happy, everyone cooperated and the pictures turned out really, really great. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Photobucket
My Mom doesn't love, love this one, she thinks there is too big of space between her and I. Again, am excited to see the others.


Photobucket
Courtney was hilarious, she was our little model and loved posing for the photographer. Cracked us all up. When her time was over, she asked me for "more". Made us ponder... is this something we should look into?? Just kidding! LOL!!


Photobucket
Logan (7), Lydia (1), Jake (6) and Coco (2)

Woolf grand children.


Photobucket
When we took individuals of Jake, we made sure to have the photographer pose him away from the sun as he hates, hates, hates, the sun in his eyes. (look at Jake's face in all the other pictures, poor little guy).
Photobucket

Sweet and adorable Lydia.


Photobucket

Logan has always loved being in front of the camera, definitely takes after his Mom.


Photobucket
Our little Model.



Photobucket
My sister Heather has always been photogenic.

Photobucket

I loved this picture until Scott pointed out Tyson's 'Go Go Gadget Arm'. You are mean Scott!


Photobucket
My amazing parents!!!



Photobucket
The Cole Family.


Photobucket
Laura (baby sister), Heather (older sister), my Mom & Me (middle sister)!


Photobucket
Sisters! (And yes, my feet were freezing. I knew we were taking outside pictures, I didn't think we would be standing in the snow, let alone having to walk in deep snow. Took my poor feet a couple of hours to thaw out. Made me appreciate models and how hard they work. LOL!!)


Photobucket

These are just the few pictures I was able to download off the photographers Blog. We're still waiting to see the final product. Fingers crossed they are as good as these ones or better!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! You look like a model (as usual)! Your family is so cute. I bet it's nice to have that done and over with! Now you get to enjoy the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I found your blog! Your family is beautiful... Seeing your mom brought back all of the wonderful memories of me getting to know her, I love her!!! She was the best to me and so were you! I owe you guys a lot, you really helped me! I'm so glad that we can sort of keep in touch through the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome were able to get the pics off of the photographer's blog! you'll have to tell me how you did that!
    PLUS....I LOVE Tyson's Go-Go-Gadget arm!!! It looks awesome! Thanks Scott!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!