Saturday, May 1, 2010

Editing Pictures

Photobucket

I'm constantly amazed of how addicted I am to my photo editing programs. When I start I can't stop, the next thing I know a couple of hours have passed and I'm like... where are my kids? LOL!!! Ok, maybe that's a small exageration but honestly I love it and I have so much fun doing it.

This is a new trick my sister Laura taught me. Pretty cool eh!!

Now, don't get me wrong... I am soooo not a pro, I wouldn't even consider myself a beginner. I'm more in the category of "pre-beginner-beginner". But, I'm having a blast learning the techniques and I love doing it. And, maybe one day my pictures will look as amazing as my sister Laura's?? Ok, probably not but it's something to work towards and like I said before, it's a blast!!!

My next step is to buy a good quality camera, maybe for my upcoming Birthday ?? (Hint, Hint Scott) LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. ok....I LOVE what you're learning...now it's time to teach ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's really neat that you can do that. You look totally pro. already! I wouldn't even have a clue how to do that.....Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pictures are GREAT!Her dress is beautiful and bright. Someday I want a professional camera...but then I'll need to take a class, cause I'd have no idea how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!