Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day


It doesn't get much better than these two little people!!! Crazy how much I love them!

Photobucket



It's crazy how much I love this one too. Scott spoke in church on Mother's day and he did amazing. I'm not sure how I pulled off marrying such an incredible man but I did and I'm forever grateful. Love ya babe!!

Photobucket
(Scott in full concentration mode..he takes his grilling very seriously. LOL!)



The Osenbach's, Logan and my kids enjoying a Mother's Day Feast.


Photobucket



My amazing Mother in-law who is so wonderful to me and my family. I love you!!!

Photobucket



Words can't even come close to describe how amazing my Mom is. I feel so blessed to have a Mom like her. Thank you Mom for everything you do! I love you XOXO

Photobucket

(ps. Mom, we really need to take a picture of just you and I. I went through all of my photo's and I couldn't find a single one. Crazy eh!)



My beautiful cards from my two beautiful children.

Photobucket

Photobucket

.............

I found this quote and it reminded me of a recent conversation my friends and I had regarding being Mom's and all the ups and downs that come with it. I dedicate this quote to my dear friends; each one of you is an amazing person and an extrodinary Mother. Love you so much!!!!

Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." - Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons

5 comments:

  1. You are such a good Mom. Your kids are amazing!
    Besides being a great Mom you are also a hot Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It is so great to appreciate being a mother even with all of its ups and downs! I am working on that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey model sister. :) Great quote, never read it before. Your kids are lucky to have you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!!! Thanks for the quote:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, can I say model?! You look gorgeous in those pics! It sounds like you had a great Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!