Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Garage Sale Season and other things...

I'm excited to report that Garage Sale Season has officially started!!! Heather, Logan and I headed out for our first time and boy did we kill it. As you can see from the picture below, Logan barely had room to sit in the van. My biggest find was a head board for Courtney's room, Pottery Barn $10!!! I also found an adorable mirror and closet doors (I'm going to paint them and put them in my family room) etc... Logan bought the most adorable lemonade stand and an awesome book shelf for his new room. So fun!!!



Photobucket




Photobucket



Courtney hanging out with her little buddy Braven. Do you not just love his little cowboy boots?!!!!


Photobucket



The other day Courtney decided to make a little house on our front door stairs. She played like this for hours. Love her little imagination.



Photobucket




Photobucket



Scott's oldest brother, Matt, turned 40 and had a huge family bash. Here is Scott with his four brothers and nephew Nick.


Photobucket





Courtney enjoying the party!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Garage sales have started up in Washington again too. The hard part is just buying the really good stuff and leaving the junk and things I won't really use behind because there are no returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick is huge! Wow!!! PS. I'm going Saturday morning. Love, love, love garage sale-ing. You still need a GPS. So much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!