Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's official ... I'm a soccer Mom!

It's kind of sad that I haven't posted about soccer considering it's been such a big part of our lives this year. This past fall we put Jake in the AYSO soccer league (the West Haven league) but when the season ended Jake was recruited to play on an indoor league. Jake played a game every Saturday from November to April and he loved every minute of it. In March he started the spring season of the AYSO league but being crazy parents we also put him in the RAMPAGE league so he could continue to play with his indoor soccer team. So, from April to now he's been playing two games every Saturday and practice every Wednesday. Yes, it's been very busy but again Jake loves every second of it so it's definitely worth it!!!


Photobucket

Jake's indoor team mates




Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket

This is Jake on his AYSO team. Scott was his coach which of course made things even more busy but still fun.



Photobucket




Photobucket


I'm sad that I didn't take any picture of Jake with his Rampage team. At least we have next Fall.


I have to say that being a Soccer Mom is busy but it's also quite fun. I really enjoy watching and cheering for Jake but I have to admit at times I get really nervous as he has good games and not so good games and I just want to him to do his best every time. I've also enjoyed hanging out with the other soccer parents and of course I'm grateful for all the support from the grand parents especially my Mom and Dad who tried to be at every game and considering how many games Jakes played this year makes that really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!