Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Catching Up

I can't believe I'm posting my Valentine pictures in May - it's kind of funny in a sort of pathetic way. Lol!! Anyway, forgive me for the randomness of this post but I have a lot of catching up to do and I've got to start somewhere...



Cute Valentine Pictures!!!!!


Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



A few months' ago my sister Heather, who's a hair dresser, put pink hair extensions in Court's hair. You would of thought Court had died and gone to Heaven. Courtney loved, loved, loved them. Although, I'm not sure what she loved more, the pink hair or all of the attention she received for having pink hair!!!




Photobucket



Photobucket



Funny story: The other day Courtney walked in on Scott while he was going to the bathroom. She stopped, looked at him with wide eyes and said "Wow, how do you do that??"





Photobucket



Another funny story: Courtney, Scott & Jake were in the foyer of our church. Courtney walked up to a lady who was sitting on the couch and said to her "I love your crazy hair". Scott about died because this lady really did have crazy hair, he was sooo embarrased. Thankfully she had two teenage daughters sitting next to her who instantly busted up laughing, which made the situation a little bit more bareable. We can't figure out what was going on in Courtney's little brain to make her do and say this, other than she truly did like this ladies 'crazy hair'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!