Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother's Day

Photobucket

For the past two months (maybe more) I've been obsessed with cheese cake. It's all I crave, all I want to eat and all I talk about. For Mother's day all I wanted was my Mom's home made cheese cake. My Mom makes the best cheese cake and because I'm in this crazy cheese cake obsession stage it's all I could think about. Scott, who's also a cheese cake lover helps me with this quest and together we made these two beautiful cheese cakes. The crazy thing is they taste even better than they look.

It was a very Happy Mother's Day for me!!!




Photobucket

We drizzled white and dark chocolate on the top and cream cheese icing around the edge of the cake.




Photobucket



Cream cheese icing, strawberries and white chocolate shavings.



Photobucket


Jake and Court made me a yummy Mother's day breakfast; egg omelet and strawberries. Jake made this adorable frame that I'm holding. Again, my two beautiful kids and cheese cake - can't get much better than that!!!


(Scott says this picture looks like it's taken in the 50's. Rude! The reason it's in black and white is I don't know how to change it back to color. I was playing with it in photo shop and some how saved it looking like this and I gave up trying to get it back to normal.)


2 comments:

  1. I WANT the recipe (like a month ago!!!) Those look divine my talented sister. MMMmmm! Make me one when I come to visit aight! I like the 50's pictures. Love your bangs too!!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!