Thursday, March 11, 2010

Aunts

"A niece is a little girl who grows up to be your friend"

Photobucket


Photobucket


My sister Heather and daughter Courtney have a special aunt & niece bond. Heather is the sweetest and the most loving Aunt to Courtney, she adores her and treats her like her own daughter. Courtney loves & adores Heather, she constantly asks for Heather and everytime she sees her, her face lights up and she gets so excited. There have been some nights when Coco will wake up in the middle of the night and will call out for Heather, we have to reassure her that Heather is at her house sleeping. How cute is that???

I, myself, grew up with amazing aunts who were a big part of my life and still are. I always knew they loved me, cared about me and were there for me. Growing up I just figured that everyone had amazing Aunts who were part of their lives. It wasn't until I got older that I realized this isn't true and that my Aunts were extra special. My life has been blessed and still being blessed by their love, their teachings, their advice, their testimonies, their prayers and their examples.


It's special and means so much to me to now see my daughters life being blessed even more than mine. Courtney has double the blessings. She has her Aunts who love her AND her Great Aunts who love her.

To all my Aunts and Courtney's Aunts... Thank you and I love you XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yes I DO love my little Courtney SOOO much! Yes, I do think of her as the daughter I don't have!
    Those are CUTE pictures!!!!! They make me want to give her a big hug RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Courts first haircut? Pretty soon she is going to be in school. They grow up too fast.
    You're a cute Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!