Monday, March 29, 2010

Cupcakes

Photobucket

My sister in-law Elise and her two little girls came over to our house and we made cupcakes. It took us over four hours mixing the colors, baking them and decorating them but we had a blast!


Photobucket

The kids also had a blast decorating and eating the cupcakes. I'm pretty sure they got more icing on their faces then in their tummies.


Photobucket

This is my beautiful three month old little niece. (Do you love Coco's hair? Poor little thing looks like a neglected orphan. Lol!!)

Photobucket

This is a picture of the cupcake Jake made. He was so proud of it and asked me to take a picture of it so I could post it on our blog. And I quote Jake... "if kids look at our blog, they are going to say.. wow, Jake makes good cupcakes, I wish I could make good cup cakes like him, maybe he will teach me". So random right?!! He is constantly cracking me up!! LOL!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I want a cupcake:) They look awesome! Your kids are so dang cute-love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Jake that her Aunt Claudia (who brags of being a good cook most of the time:) Feels so jelous of his gifts. And yest, Jake you do make good cupcakes, and I do wish I could make good cupcakes just like you. Maybe next time we see eachother you can teach me and my kids to make such a creative cupcakes. I bet the taste was exquisite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jake: Lydia saw your cupcake and wants to know if when she comes to visit you will teach her how to make a good cupcake. She tried to lick the computer screen and taste it. :) Just teasing, but it sure did look yummy!!!!

    Love, Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcakes all look great! Thanks for sharing Jake's comment....that's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake is a hoot! Love the cupcakes and the wonderful times had by all.
    Aunt G

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!