Saturday, September 11, 2010

Coco

Our little Courtney is constantly making us laugh. If you think of the stereotypical girl, she is it. She loves to get dressed up, wear make up (lip gloss), do her hair, she loves purses, high heel shoes, she loves to shop, sing, dance and she truly believes she's a princess. If she could have her way, she would wear a "princess dress" every day and night. She insists on wearing only pink and purple and she will only eat off of her pink plate and drink out of her purple cup. Oh, and you can't forget her talking, she loves to talk, even when she has nothing to say (this drives Jake crazy and Scott just keeps telling him to get used to it. Lol!). All of this may sound like she's a high maintenance little girl but she is the complete opposite, which is why we just laugh at her being so girly. Courtney is so sweet to everyone, she is super smart, she has the cutest and funnest personality and everyone who meets her falls in love with her.

Below are some cute pictures I've taken over the past few weeks. You can see for yourself what a ham she is.

Photobucket

This is Courts Tinker Bell costume that her cousins gave her. She loves wearing it every chance she gets.

Photobucket

Dressed up and ready to visit the neighbors. Courtney loves our next door neighbors especially their ten year old girl, Mckenna. Everyday Court insists on visiting McKenna and thankfully, McKenna loves Courtney and enjoys playing with her.


Photobucket
The other day my Mom was talking to Courtney telling her how pretty she looked and she replied so innocently "I'm always pretty". Oh dear. Lol!!!


Photobucket

Court insisted on wearing this outfit to Walmart. She even did her own hair. You should of seen the looks we got. Lol!


Photobucket

This is Courtney's little friend, Rainy. The first day she came over to play Court said over and over "Rainy, I love you".


Photobucket

I love this picture because you can see Rainy thinking "who is this girl?" Too funny!!!!

Photobucket

Our neighbors gave this helmet to Courtney which she wore 3 days straight. We at least made her take it off when we left the house, could you imagine the looks we would of got if we hadn't. Lol!!!

Photobucket

Here is Court wearing her 'play' shoes that she forgets are 'play' shoes. She insists on wearing these shoes every where she goes, even to church. I've learned to choose my battles with Courtney and in this situation I had to ask myself. "Will this really matter if she wears these unmatching plastic shoes to church"? NO. "Will it hurt her"? NO. "Will anyone care"? NO. "Well, then I guess we now have new church shoes".


Photobucket

I had to take this picture to document how long Court's hair is getting. It's just so crazy that Scott and I ended up with a blue eyed, blond hair little girl. Never would of thought in a million years but we love it!


Photobucket

One of Scott's and my favorite thing about Courtney is watching her enter a room, when she enters a room it's like she demands this special attention or she knows she has the attention and she goes for it. It's like she's thinking to herself "I'm so awesome". I don't know, it's really hard to explain but we love it, we love the confidence she has in life and in herself.


Photobucket

This is one of my favorite pictures. I'm in the process of changing Courts baby room into a "little girls room". I'm going to blow this up and hang it in there. It goes with my whole flower theme and color scheme. Sooo excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie and so sweet! I love the pics of her and Raini, those are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful girl! She really does demand attention (in a good way) when she walks in a room:)

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!