Monday, September 6, 2010

Bear Lake: Part 1

Photobucket

We decided to take one last trip to Bear Lake before school started. It was especially fun because my sister, Laura and her daughter Lydia came with us. We all had a blast but Courtney said it the best. At least once or twice a day she said "Mom... I'm Happy"!!! Doesn't get much better than that.

I feel that I need to apologize about the billions of pictures I have posted. For some reason when I go to Bear Lake I get picture crazy and then to have Lydia there I went extra crazy. Lol!!!

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Logan & Jake

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister Laura & I

Photobucket


Photobucket

Heather's boyfriend, Justin, brought his boat up. We had a ton of fun. Thanks Justin!


Photobucket

I love Courts eyes in this picture

Photobucket

Heather and Jake

Photobucket


Photobucket

Check out my super skinny Dad!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jake being lifted back into the boat after being thrown off the tube.

Photobucket

Laura did this!!!

Photobucket

Court and Lydia

Photobucket

We sure love this little girl

Photobucket

Daddy's little girl

Photobucket

Logan & Lydia

Photobucket

These silly little girls loved giving each other kisses

Photobucket

I bought these matching skirts for our little princesses. Don't they look darling!!

Photobucket

Pure Joy

Photobucket

I was taking these precious shots of Court with her Grand Dad and I didn't realize that Heather & Justin were making funny faces in the back ground. Thanks guys for ruining my pictures. Lol!!!

Photobucket

We love to spend Sunday evenings on the beach, we don't usually let the kids get in the water but when Lydia and Courtney sat in the water we all thought it was super cute and didn't make them get out. They sat like this for close to 20 minutes.

Photobucket
Singing songs with Laura's Ipod

Photobucket

Pool time!!!

Photobucket

Justin making Jake fly

Photobucket

Best Friends!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

More fun on the boat


Photobucket

I love these pictures. Look closely at Court's face... too funny!!!



If you're wondering why I labeled my post "Bear Lake part 1". The reason is; these are just the pictures that I took. I'm still waiting for the CD of all of the pictures that Laura took. I love her camera as her pictures look so much better than mine. So, as soon as I get her CD (hint, hint Laura) I'll post some of her pictures. Ha! Ha! Sorry for the torture!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! Glad yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so there are SOOOOO many GREAT pictures that I loved in this post! Holy crap your Dad has lost a lot of weight...good for him! I love the kissing cousin pictures of your girls...reminds me of how Natalie and I were growing up. You look awesome Sarah and you have cute, cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like a blast! You guys always do such fun things!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!