Monday, September 20, 2010

First Lost Tooth !!!

Jake officially lost his very first tooth and from the pictures below you can see that he was super, super, super excited about this!!! Jake's top front tooth has been loose for the past few weeks and a few nights ago his Grand Dad offered to pull it out. Jake claims it didn't hurt and he was very brave!!! Go JAKE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a picture of my Dad! Thanks again Dad!!!

Court was fascinated by all of this. I've caught her a few times looking in the mirror trying to wiggle her teeth. The first time I saw her doing this, I asked her what she was doing and she said "I want the Tooth Fairy to come visit my bed". Too cute eh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good times! Remember to catch the Tooth Fairy in the act.

    http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

    FREE with code: Fairy-Proof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jake,
    WOW dude, you look awesome....like you got in a fight and someone knocked you tooth out. Ha ha. Just teasing. I think you are brave. I never wanted my teeth to fall out, I was always scared it would hurt and my mouth would bleed a lot. It was fun talking to you on the phone the other day. Call me anytime!

    Love you,
    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!