Monday, September 20, 2010

Lydia's Back!!

It's sad to admit but I'm still trying to catch up on our summer fun. I apologize for the randomness of my postings but the good news is I'm almost caught up. Yay!!!

Photobucket

My sister Laura and niece Lydia spent 4 weeks of the summer with us. The above picture is of the day Court and Lydia were reunited. I love the joy and excitement that is on their faces. They are definitely BFF's!

Below are a few highlights of some of the fun things we did while they were here.

Photobucket

Of course we had to dress the little girls in matching clothes.

Photobucket

Playing in Nana's back yard

Photobucket

Having fun in Nana's pool

Photobucket

Diaper Butt.. gotta love it!


Photobucket

One afternoon we ventured to Salt Lake. My Mom took Jake & Logan to the Church History Museum (no pictures) and Laura and I took the girls to Liberty Park and Gateway. The girls loved the Merry Go Round and Airplane ride.

Photobucket


Photobucket

They didn't love the Gateway fountain

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ended the fun outing at the Spaghetti Factory.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here we are having fun at Willard Bay. Do you love Jake's life jacket?? Logan forgot to bring his so Jake was a great sport and offered to wear Courtneys.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Are you shocked? I never, ever, ever swim in Lakes as they are usually way too cold but Willlard Bay's water is somewhat warm so I decided to go for it. Crazy eh!


Photobucket

I love this picture of Coco

Photobucket

Hanging out at the Riverdale splash pad


We enjoyed every minute we had with Laura and Lydia but sadly it still went way too fast. Thanks for all the fun memories Laura & Lydia. We love you XOXO !!

1 comment:

  1. I just barely saw that you posted this. I don't think it updates right when you blog. Hmmm. Awwwwe! I love all their pictures together! We miss her SO much!!! We talk about her lots and miss playing with her more!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!