Friday, April 16, 2010

Amazing Beehives

Photobucket

Here are my adorable 12 and 13 year old Beehives. Aren't they the cutest girls ever ?!!!

I've been in Young Women's for over a year and a half and I absolutely love it. I love, love, love all the young women especially my little Beehives who I'm over. I fell in love with each of them the instant I met them. They're such fun girls, no matter what activity we do each week we have fun!!! I'm constantly amazed at the trials they face daily but I know they're going to be okay and going to get through them because they're strong girls, they have strong testimonies and they have amazing spirits. They are truly amazing girls.

Photobucket

Okay, so none of us are professional skaters but we all had a blast!

We took the Beehives ice skating this past Wednesday. Most of them had only been on skates once or twice, I hadn't been skating for over 10 years so I'm sure if you had been a spectator we would of been quite entertaining but it was fun, no one was seriously hurt and we laughed a lot!!


Photobucket

I love the faces and the poses!!

Photobucket

Breanne, Emily, Kiya and Abby!!


Photobucket

We all tried to do twirls and jumps just like the professionals, I think we came close. LOL!!
Here is Abby and Mariah trying to do twirls. You go girls!!!

Photobucket

In this picture we are missing Kiya. She had just fallen pretty hard (wish I had a picture of her bruised knee, it's pretty bad) and was sitting it out for a few minutes. Almost all of the girls left with some kind of war wound, I was proud how tough they all were. On the ride home they admitted they were looking forward to a hot bath. I don't blame them, especially Abby who some how fell and hit her poor little face on the ice. Ouch!

Photobucket

We all had so much fun!! I feel blessed to have such an amazing calling and to make it even more amazing is to have such amazing, sweet and fun girls in our Beehive Class. I look forward each week to Sunday's and Wednesday's because I love spending time with these amazing girls. They constanly make me laugh with their jokes, stories, boy talk, singing and just them being themselves. Each girl has the most amazing spirit and has helped me and continues to help me be a better person and a better leader. I absolutely love them to death!!!

I love you girls!!! XOXO !!!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Sarah! I didn't realize you had THAT many girls! So fun...especially to see the one cute beehive I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I had that calling once. I miss it sometimes:S. I'm so glad you wrote ME where you appear, other wise I would have mistaken you for another beehives lol.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah LOVE the pictures, oh and just to let you know my knee still hurts, but i'll live...... hopefully jk lol. :) Thanks for letting me know you posted the pictures. Love ya always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures, it looks like you guys had a blast:) Thanks for taking them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so apparently my sprained wrist was nothing to you!! I guess bruised knees are just a more worse injury! JUST KIDDING!! I had so much fun and hopefully my wrist will be better soon!!:P

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!