Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brother & Sister

Photobucket

When Scott and I found out that we we were going to have a four year gap between our kids, we were a little nervous as we thought the two of them wouldn't play together or know each other very well. We thought the gap would be too large for them to be close to each other. Thankfully we were sooooo wrong as Jake and Courtney are the best of friends. From the minute Courtney was born, she and Jake have had an amazing bond. They love to play with each other, they love to wrestle, run around, play hide and seek and they take turns playing with Jake's boy toys and Courtney's girl toys. My most favorite sound in the world is when the two of them laugh and giggle with each other. They of course are like all sibblings and fight and bug each other but honestly it doesn't bother me too much because I'm just grateful that the two of them can have the complete sibbling experience which in my opinion comes with the fights, friendship and love.

I love the above picture as I feel it captures Jake and Courtneys relationship perfectly. Courtney adores her big brother and Jake loves and protects his little sister.

1 comment:

  1. Big bro rock. I'm very close to my brother Abraham. He is 3 years older than me. We have been always very good friends. I really feel that he got the lotery with his wife. I think he feels the same way about Glenn. Congrats Sarah you have two amazing kids:)

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!