Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools !!

Ok, I am officially the meanest Mom in the world but I just had to do it... Today is Jake's first day of spring break and like all kids, he is soooooo excited. So, me being the mean Mom.... I woke him up at his regular time and told him the school had called and they made a mistake and all the kids have to go to school today.

The picture says it all !!!!

Photobucket

Instantly he got super sad and as soon as a few tears came to his eyes, I snapped the picture and yelled April Fools!!!

In my defense, I only let him believe it for 45 seconds but it was a priceless 45 seconds!

Jake was a good sport and started laughing. Thankfully he's not mad at me as he is just so relieved about not going to school today. Lol!!!


Happy April Fools Day to Everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! Poof Jake...that picture is so cute! Mean mom with a sense of humor...your kids are someday going to get you back...LOL Enjoy!!!
    Aunt G

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUNNY! I can just picture him being so sad....HILARIOuS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!You are a cool mom. I bet this is going to be one of his best April's fool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    he definitely doesn't look happy about it. hahahaha You mean Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, It was a fun prank and Jake will probably remember this joke forever!
    When I asked Jake about this "April Fools" joke he said he wanted to "Sleep In" etc. I asked him if he wanted to do get back at his Mom sometime and he laughed and said "yes!" So sometime, somewhere when you least expect it... watch out! Hear's hoping Jake & I remember to do it! Dad

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!