Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekly update

Here is an update on our fun week...

Photobucket
Jake's most favorite food in the entire world is Chicken Garlic Pizza from Papa Murphy's. I don't have to explain his love for this pizza as the picture says it all. He is such a crack up!!

Photobucket
My good friend from work had her son's b-day party at a bowling alley. It was so much fun!! Look closely at the picture of Logan bowling.. it makes me laugh everytime I look at it. It's like he's using Jedi mind power to move the ball.
"May the Force be with you Logan".

Photobucket

My 5k race wasn't this past week it was actually a few weeks ago but I found this picture on my friends blog and thought I'd post it on mine as well. I had a blast and I'm already looking forward to my next 5k race.


Photobucket

Here is our new trampoline. YEAH!!! The kids love it but I think I love it even more. Already Jake and Coco have spent more time outside these past few days then they have in the past month. Yeah to trampolines!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun week. You are now going to be the play ground. The tramp is such a fun toy for the kiddies.
    Hey where was your 5K? I cannot wait to get back into running. 5K's are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture of Logan bowling too! Soooo funny! Thanks for taking him....and oh...I still owe you for buying the present...I haven't forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Hey I will ask you the same question I asked Laura...how did you get all those fun fonts on your blog? Also I need you to teach me how to do a blog title like you did yours...how do you customize it like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the pictures. Bowling, pizza and TRAMPOLINE your kids have a GOOD life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new heading is way CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Courtney and Baby Lydia

Courtney and Baby Lydia
Courtney and her favorite Baby. Baby Lydia. How do I explain to her that baby has moved away? Breaks my heart!!!!

My hot husband!!

My hot husband!!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair & teeth time!

Mom and Courts morning routine. Hair  & teeth time!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

Sarah's 23rd Birthday! LOL!!!

St. George

St. George

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake swimming in Pine View

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Jake and Coco with Cousin Tyler hanging out in St. George

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese

Coco kissing Chucke Cheese
We took Jake and Coco to Chucke Cheese for their first time. We all had a blast!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!

almost kissing counsins. Too cute!!!